Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Tribute to Food and Friendship

"Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon, or not at all." -Harriet Van Horne, Vogue (1956)


Great friends inspire us to be better people…to savor each moment as they happen…and to open our hearts. They help us to celebrate the blessings of life and embrace the beauty of life’s grace. I have the best friends in the entire world! Each unique in their own way, they have a way touching my heart…inspiring me to be a better person. That’s the greatest gift any person could ask for.

Speaking of great gifts…If it had not been for the thoughtful and benevolent efforts of one of my dearest girlfriends in the entire world…I would not have known that there is actually a magazine published that bears the name of the lifestyle I now try to incorporate into my everyday life… “Clean Eating!” What a remarkable and thoughtful testament of true friendship…supplying just what you need…right when you need it!

I have only just received my second issue, it appears to be a wealth of information and filled with delectable techniques and recipes that not only enforce good healthy practices, but embraces the GREEN customs that are seamlessly instinctual when this lifestyle is truly adapted. What’s more, I just love their motto…

“CLEAN EATING…Improving your life one meal at a time!” Sound familiar???

Never underestimate how the tiniest act of kindness can have a hugest impact down the road. I have always known that I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! When you surround yourself with great people, your life becomes much richer because of their presence. Pay it forward and return the blessing.

I sincerely thank each of you for your personal contributions to my life, and never forget how much richer my life has become, just because you are in it!

I Love You...ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment